Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We're on the same wave length!

Last night our parishes held the annual Mass of Remembrance. This was the very first time that I attended this Mass. Mike had asked me to go to proclaim some of the names of the many who had passed away. He asked me because of my french background and being a very french community we had the majority with french names.

It was extremely well done and the Mass was very well attended, which I was pleasantly surprised by that. When I entered I saw Mike with a purple shirt on and guess what I was wearing? Yup, you guessed it, purple! Mine was a shade darker. Elise asked if we called each other to prepare, and I said "No, we have been together so much lately, we're on the same wave length!"

Anyways, week three starts tonight and we are getting closer to wrapping up another class.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment