Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Who me!

The word is Evangelizing and I think most people would have to say, "who me?" We probably would all use the same excuses as the Apostles, and Moses, "Eh, Lord there are many more worthy, who speak better, but not me!" Today at work I got a little taste of it again. One of my regular customers came in and we ended up talking about Church matters and he told me that a very good friend of his, whom I know very well is going back to Church and really loves our Pastor.

I mentioned to him that even though it seems that our Church is gaining some new members there's always room for more. He gave me the usual responses "well if you hear the rafters coming down, it might just be me. " My response was "my father in law said the same thing and it didn't happen, so I hope to see you there some time soon." 

Well, he didn't say yes......but most importantly he didn't say no.

There is ministry in the marketplace!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment