Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

.....and now there are five!

Well just to share that our little prayer group that started with Mike Johnson and I grew to  four after one night. This morning we had did the liturgy of the hours at 7:30 am in the church and we had Deacon Merle leading us. This is incredible. Deacon Merle has recently lost his wife, and I know he needs this as much as we do. We have started a little community of men gathering, praying, and growing together. It's really special what happens when you plant a seed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, bonjour, & Adieu.

Mitch

PS. I love to leave with an Adieu, which means in french so much more than goodbye. It actually doesn't mean goodbye, it means unto God I give you until we meet again face to face. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment