Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just another ordinary day!

After experiencing a few incredible weeks, I'm at this point right now. I have to face it, this looks and feels just like another ordinary day, and it is good. Nothing spectacular is going on except for one thing, I'm going to spend this day with my wife and enjoy every minute.

In this journey I wasn't expecting every single moment to be a revelation, it would be nice but not real. Even Jesus relaxed, and enjoyed the company of the disciples. So this is going to be one of those days. 

I will enjoy this ordinary day and relish in the time I spend with people I love. Who knows what the Lord has planned for any of us today?

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment