Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Looking for a few good men....part deux!

Good morning! In the excitement to use this vehicle as a way to reach out to people, I was remiss in one point. I completely forgot that there are many parishioners who quite possibly know someone, Or really believe they know someone who has a vocation to be a permanent deacon. I ask you all to pray, for the harvest is plenty and the workers are few. The time is ripe now. The diocese will be taking applications later in the year. There will be informational meetings coming soon! Please put your deacon radars on! Once again, there are many deacons throughout the diocese and I am positive anyone of them would be willing to speak to a would be candidate. For those of you who were not blessed with having a deacon in your parish please discuss this matter with your local priest.

Dona Nobis Pacem

Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment