Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The funniest things you will ever hear!

Terry and I had the day off yesterday, and she wanted to go for a walk through town. It was very enjoyable as we have not gone for many walks within the last two years. She wanted to end the walk at Dunkin' Donuts to pick up some breakfast and a cup of coffee. As we were walking in, an old customer, and also a parishioner, came up to me to congratulate me on being ordained. He mentioned that for a long time he wanted to reach out to me and he was happy to get the opportunity that day. With a straight face he made this comment "One big problem, no more singing!" I was stunned! I looked at him and asked "did you attend the Easter vigil mass?" He answered yes! I think the 12 minute solo singing the exultet got the best of him. I then joyfully said to him "Well if you're planning on going to the Easter vigil next year you will get another earful!" LOL

Dona Nobis Pacem 

Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment