Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Mug Shot?

You really know that you belong to a family, when one of the members of the family is comortable enough to pick on you. Yesterday, I read an email from a brother aspiant and he referred to a link that was below my "mug shot" as he quite eloquently called it. I love it! Mostly because the more you know of me, the more you realize that I love to tease people and have fun. So here it is my mug shot....





We're all getting closer to the end of our courses until this fall. The vote was in from our class and it was unanimous. We are all anxious to take a break and really unpack what we have learned this year. At our class last night Sr. Monique talked about integrating what we have learned in our lives. I like that word! Since I have started this journey I don't know if it is just me, but individual words seem to pop up and grab my attention.

I have a full weekend ahead of me. I'm lector at Mass tomorrow morning, I'm heading to Dover to help my daughter move , I have to finish my Christology paper, and my Sunday night League is wrapping up. Just another normal weekend in my life. I hope you are all enjoying the beautitful weather today and tomorrow.

Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment