Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Are we there yet?????

Ah, that sweet phrase that children ask their parents all the time. We are all getting closer to the end of our first year of studies. One more class and two more formation weekends are on the agenda. Honestly it's with mixed emotions to see it come to an end. Steve, Tom, and I are all looking forward to a chance to unpack what we have learned and start to integrate this into our lives.I am are starting to get busier at the store, so the weekly travels coming to an end are a blessing.

Our small prayer group is still meeting every morning at 6:15 am. I'm finding it easier to get up a little earlier. I just love the time with my friends praying and we plan on gathering together after the studies to share our little stories.

Well, this being Friday I'm getting ready for tomorrow's trip to St. Methodius. I can't wait to see all of my brother aspirants, and all the other members of our family. The times spent together are definitely bringing us together.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend and a very blessed Divine Mercy Sunday!


Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment