Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, I got home last night about 6:30 from my National Sales Meeting with Sherwin-Williams. It was a great week for learning about new products, new innovations, and I am fired up. Speaking of fire, I tried to use my Kindle fire last week to post something and I didn't have any luck at all. It was either too slow, or I had to pay to use the Internet. Needless to say I didn't post anything.

Terry had a great supper waiting for me. We talked for a while and soon it was time to get back on the computer and log into the chat session for week #2. I'm starting to like this a little bit more. I worked hard last weekend to get my paper in on time and meet the requirements for the second session. We had a lively and challenging chat to boot. Wayne and I discussed the use of metaphors in the Old Testament. We both were comfortable with this, but it seemed that some had a little problem with this issue. It still was a great night.

I thought I would sleep in today, but I got up early anyways. I first stopped by the Adoration Chapel to do Morning Prayers and spend some time in His presence. I had so much to be thankful for and it helped kick start the day. I then shared some of the details with the staff about the week I had, and began planning the events for next week.

Tonight we are going out for supper with my best friend and his wife, and then we will come back and watch "the bucket list". It should be another great night!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment