Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The two P's!

It's the second night for our on line course the Prophets and there are definitely two words that are being embedded into me. First perseverance, a word that has been given to me several times in the past few weeks.

I've been a little nervous and frustrated with the problems I have encountered. Honestly, they haven't been as bad so far as what we encountered earlier in Plymouth.

Each time I have had a great go to person, that I had sent emails to, and both times he was able to walk me through the problems successfully.

Oh yeah, the last p! That would be Patience! Remember that's one of my goals to work on for this year. Honestly, there were a few times that I failed in that department. Fortunately we have our God who is Loving and Forgiving...and obviously Patient!

I'll post a little more later.....as it's getting a little late!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment