Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Formation Time!

Upon arriving this weekend, I kind of felt like it had been too long since the last time we gathered. Unofficially we were last together at the Bishop's installation. Christmas came and went, the New Year also flew right by us,and because of on line courses we had what seemed to be a very long time apart.

It was a very different weekend. We were getting an intense review of Vatican II and we were treated to our first homilies from our community. Honestly, I really have to say that I enjoyed every one of them. Prayer time was very special, and the reflections by Eric, Geoff, and Wayne were excellent.

I'm spending some time wrapping up the final session of this course. I didn't get a chance to read much, so that's what I've been doing the last couple of days. Tonight, well... I decided I needed to bowl. As well as I did I probably should have stayed home, but it was still fun.

Well, I hope you all enjoy the next few days. I probably won't be posting anything until the weekend.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment