Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

One more night!

Tonight will be our final evening in the Prophets course. I will join hopefully more than one other person tonight in our final chat session.  The course was very enjoyable. Every time, and I mean every time I start something new there is always a bit of anxiety. This one started off a little rough, but really went smooth from that night forward.

I found that I needed to be a little more prepared with some reflections in the chat session. Last week it really helped out with just the three of us; Wayne, myself & the Holy Spirit. We were really fortunate to have a pace that suited men of our generation. I honestly felt that I got to know Wayne a little more by having that time to share.

After this evening we will be enjoying a brief recess until March 1st and then we will be taking a course on Christology. I am downloading one of the books on my kindle fire, and yes there will be a little anxiety coming my way again. Yes, Mike and I will be road warriors again. Please pray that it doesn't snow on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for the next couple of months. Hopefully, we will be free of that hazard come May.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment