Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Three's!


As we begin Lent I'm trying to work on the three's. Prayer, fasting, and alms giving...or charity. I really prefer the word charity, probably because I fondly remember the Sisters of the Presentation reminding me to do acts of charity. Fasting for me has always been a real challenge, especially trying not to eat meat on Friday. I read yesterday in "The Word Among Us" a great little message on fasting......................................................


"This Lent, let's all try to fast form the kinds of behaviors that divide people. 
Let's practice the kinds of behaviors that create unity 
and build people up instead!"




Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment