Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Just the two of us?

Last night was chat night for our 4th session in the Old Testament Prophets class. I have made it a point to sign in early to avoid any complications. It's kind of preventive medicine for me, given the technical difficulties I have encountered in todays' technology.

The time was awfully close to 9 pm and I wondered if my worst fears would happen? Would I be the only one in the chat room tonight? Well at 9 pm Wayne signed in and we shared a few stories before getting into the required questions to cover. We waited...we waited....and we waited! It was just the two of us last night.

Could we pull this off and carry on a session with just the two of us? Or should I say the three of us. One thing became glaringly obvious as we moved through time. You could sense the Spirit of the Lord guiding us, enlightening us, and giving us a very enjoyable evening sharing our thoughts, our joys, and a few jokes to boot!

So with the three of us moving right along, what I feared turned into an awesome evening!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment