Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just what we needed!

Well, we are all back in school this week to work on our final course for the year, which is Moral Theology.  I can honestly say that I was looking forward to the end of this year. I have shared with all of you our frustrations with this technology and that the year has not gone as well as expected. 

So I made the trip to Plymouth with a little apprehension and quite a bit of fatigue. We just completed a major sale at the store and we were extremely busy, and a little short staffed. The fuse is also a little short, and there is always the unknown of what to expect from a new class and professor.

Two words will describe what I and all of us felt in Plymouth. ENERGY and WOW! I can't even begin to share with all of you how everything has now been turned around. These two classes that we just had were absolutely amazing. I feel like the Apostles who were let loose from being locked up, with the need to share the "Good News" with everyone.

The Holy Spirit definitely made His Presence felt these last two nights, and as we learned in class, it is, and has always been Our Lord's agenda. We as a group desperately needed a spark to bring more hope to this process. What we got was a roaring fire instead. 

As I continue to unpack what I am learning I will share some of this with all of you!

In the meantime thank you all so much for your prayers as they were definitely answered for us!

I will be away this weekend for another formation weekend to enjoy much needed time with my community. I will also be delivering my first attempt at a homily on Sunday Morning, and I continue to ask for your prayers.

God Bless you all!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment