Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Novena to St.Anne

Novena to St. Anne


E-mail

St. Anne Glorious St. Anne,
filled with compassion
for those who invoke you,
with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight
of my troubles,
I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you
to take my present need under your special protection, for an increase of vocations everywhere and especially in the Diocese of Manchester New Hampshire.
Recommend it to your daughter,
the Blessed Virgin Mary,
and lay it before the throne of Jesus.
Cease not to intercede for me
until my request is granted.
Above all, obtain for me the grace
to one day meet God face to face,
and with you and Mary
and all the angels and saints
praising him through all eternity.
Amen.



Good Morning! I'm passing on a sample Novena to St. Anne in honor of the upcoming event here in Berlin! I am asking that all of you begin a Novena on July 17th to our Grandmother, especially for those who will be unable to make the pilgrimage to Berlin!



Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,



Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment