Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Road Trip!

Terry and I have spent the majority of our lives living in the Great North Woods of New Hampshire. We are blessed to live next to most of our family members and friends. The only problem has been when the daughters, and sons grow up they generally move away from the nest.

Traveling is a staple if you live up north. Today we are heading south to be with family in Mass. My niece will be having her daughter baptized tomorrow morning, so we will be loading up the car and make the four hour road trip! Yes I know it is a long trip, but after all "it's family!"

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment