Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, July 9, 2012

"Venez" Come to Berlin!



So are you coming?

I can honestly say, I never thought that Berlin would be the center of such a religious event!  There is certainly a buzz, excitement, and definitely pride in our community for for receiving such an honor. The "NEST" as Bishop Peter has labeled us, is ready and eager to welcome you home! I hope I get to see each and every one of you. If you recognize me or my wife please introduce yourself, after all we are  "Family!"

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch


PS please check out the related links where you can view the events and register online. The links are berlingorhamcatholics.org and catholicnh.org and they are below the icon of St. Anne!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment