Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

And we have a visitor.....sort of!

This weekend we are playing musical pastors! Fr. Mark is heading south and we have a visitor for the weekend. Actually, he really isn't a visitor! Fr. Richard Dion an old friend that I grew up with on Berlin's East Side is here for the weekend.
My folks and I went to his Mass last night and he's still the same old Richard! Even though we have both aged only a little, his character and his style hasn't. He hasn't lost his sense of humor and he definitely has a gift for preaching.

Welcome Home Fr. Rich!


Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,


Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment