Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Other trinity!

Tonight I attended Mass with my folks, and our new pastor Fr. Marc Gagne was the Celebrant. There is a difference and it is all good. Each and everyone of us carries our own style, our own personality, and as Terry puts it "we each bring something special to the Table." 

I really loved his homily tonight on Marriage, commitment, and how we have turned this world into a disposable society. We don't repair anything anymore, we just replace it. Unfortunately, we do that with employees, friends, and relatives. 

He mentioned how we can get caught up in the other trinity, "me, myself, and I." When he said that it reminded me of how we like to live and have everything in our life according to our satisfaction. 

Our focus has to be on Christ's message of reconciliation, love, forgiveness, and a strong commitment in all our relationships. Our life has to be rooted in Love!

Well together with Fr. Marc, Fr. Kyle and our entire community we are beginning a journey together. I'm really looking forward to this long walk that we will have.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment