Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time to be formed!

I believe that Deacon Greg one of our directors would quickly correct me on the title of this posting, or at least he would ask me to qualify it. 

This morning Terry and I are heading south with Mike for another formation weekend. The last time we gathered together was in June and it really feels a lot longer than that for me. I know that this one will be very special as we will be sharing some good news with everyone.

I ask for your prayers for all of us as we continue the ongoing process of discernment and the never ending job of formation. I'm sure Deacon Greg would approve of that statement. 

God  Bless you all and I will post some thoughts on Monday!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment