Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, October 5, 2012

You may be gone....

On October 6th officially, my pastor, and spiritual director will become the new pastor of St. Rose of Lima in Littleton. I have really enjoyed having him in Berlin and I'm also very happy that this new location will offer to him what he needs and deserves in his ministry.

I can sum up in one word what he offered to me and all the parishioners, Presence! Fr. Mark's key phrase was much more than a catch phrase, it was a way of life. He forever reminded me that ministry was about people, and being in their midst. You need to listen, to hold their hands when necessary, to cry with them, to be with them.

Well Fr. Mark, you may be gone but your presence will be forever felt and never forgotten.

God Bless you my friend!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment