Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A full week!

As fall appears to be upon us time seems to be moving quickly. With the thoughts of winter soon coming the work load is actually piling up. We are still in the busy season and it looks like for the second year in a row September will be our strongest month in sales. In my thirty years of work this has never happened but as we become more dependent upon the tourism trade this is what we are trending to. 

A busy work week equaled times of prayer. I've been praying quite a bit this week for different people in need. 

This year for the first time in 8 years I took the summer off from bowling. On Tuesday night I made my not so spectacular return to the lanes. It was a rough first two games. My final game was quite respectable. Our team ended up winning 4 games and we were in rare form of cheering, antagonizing, and just having good fun. 

We capped off the week with a visit with our daughter and her family yesterday!

This week I have a couple of meetings to attend to. I meet with my pastor to review where we are with the assignments and our plan for the future. That same evening Mike, Steve, and I will meet with our regional coordinator. 

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment