Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, September 30, 2013

Pure joy: check out this deacon ordination video

Pure joy: check out this deacon ordination video!


Please check this video out at the above link. I was so moved by this that I wanted to share this with all of you. While being in my fourth year officially for discerning Christ's call, I know in my heart that he has been calling me to this since I was a child. My love for Christ and His Church has only grown and my life will never be the same. As I continue to discern I ask for your prayers.This weekend we were reminded that we are approaching the 18th hole but we aren't there yet! I am enjoying tremendously this assignment and the chance to get hands on experience. This coming weekend I will assist at Holy Mass for the first time as an Acolyte. I can't wait for Sunday and I know that I'll be smiling from ear to ear. I am so humbled and blessed to be a part of this journey with 21 other great men and wives. We all come from different walks of life and yet we are all one!

May Jesus Christ grant you all your heart's desires and fulfill all of your plans!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this video. You and the other candidates are in my prayers.

    Kevin Cody
    Manchester

    ReplyDelete