Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Presenting....................

Today I have my monthly meeting with my pastor! It is also a very special day as I have the honor to present the collaborative work that Deacon Jeff and I put together. Our mission was to put together a catechetical piece for the Sacrament of Baptism. The work was a sharing of the old and the new with some technology thrown in. We both put in a fair amount of work through research, reflections, and guidance from the Holy Spirit. I'm very proud to be the presenter and will offer this to Fr. Marc for his review. 

I'm also meeting with him to discuss his vision of the future of myself as a Permanent Deacon serving here. I'm looking forward to the training that will be coming very soon!

Please keep the prayers rolling, as even though we are getting closer by the day, we all still need your help!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment