Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back home and still on vacation!

I really, really enjoyed this past weekend. We had Elise and Mike over Saturday night, we spent a wonderful day with Patty and Phil on Sunday, and we had an awesome breakfast with them also on Monday morning.  Yes it rained a whole bunch, lots of thunder, my dog was scared, and to top it off a rooster started crowing at 4:30 am, and it was still great!

Yesterday I started working on my invitation list for next year, yes we are less than nine months away, but who is counting! (I AM!) We all met together with the priests to plan ahead and get ideas on what we should be doing. There are really a lot of questions that got answered and logistics worked out that will be pleasing to all!

Today I joined Fr. Kyle at the nursing home to assist at Mass. This was my first time there and I really enjoyed being with the residents. I got a chance to make people laugh, to thank them, make them smile, and evangelize also. 

So that's it so far and I wish you all a very blessed week!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment