Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, September 23, 2013

Let the bells ring!

With year four already firmly rooted this weekend will officially mark the beginning for all of us. This will be our first Formation weekend of the final year. It seems that we have been apart for such a long time and I'm really looking forward to being back with everyone. This will also be my final reflection in front of my peers, or so I think. I have the honor to reflect upon the Sunday morning reading from the Liturgy of the Hours. I've been bouncing my thoughts off on Terry and she seems to like it! At least she didn't say this time ......" I don't get it!" 

I also have a meeting this week with my pastor to review my progress, answer questions, and prepare for more training. 

I ask you all to continue keep all of us in your prayers!

Bonsoir et Adiue mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment