Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And she said thank you!

It all began with a beautiful Sunday morning and my family would be attending Mass together. I really enjoyed being with them and worshipping together. How could I possibly ask for more as my best friend and his family were sitting in front of us. While returning from receiving the Eucharist I saw two great friends from Manchester who we got a chance to talk to after Mass. Then it happened I saw a lady who I ministered to and her family at the hospital. We spoke very briefly about how challenging life was and that there were doing their best to live, and she ended by saying "Thank you for being there for us!" These two little words touched me like never before. You just never know what happens when the Lord leads and calls us to serve.


Adieu mes Amis,


Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment