Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What am I going to do with all this free time?

Well classes are over until this fall and yes with that brings about some free time. The extra time is being well spent. I've gotten involved in a morning prayer group where we meet at 6:15 from Monday to Friday. We are a small group of three and we recite the Liturgy of the Hours, and one thing we don't lack is the desire to be there every morning.

This past week has been a killer for me as my allergies are at the max. It's tough but it should pass fairly quickly. I haven't had a lot of motivation for the last three days, but it seems to be letting up a bit.

Well I can tell you what is next on the agenda, camp fires! I haven't had one since New Years Eve so we are well past due.

Fr. Mark listed our Rite of Candidacy Mass that is coming up and the parishioners have been talking it up with me. My second Mother (Tiger) wanted to come but the event conflicts with her grand children. I'm touched by the support that I'm receiving. Again, I keep hearing the question "Isn't there an accelerated course?"

Free time means time spent with friends and family. I will be going on vacation next week and I am so looking forward to the time to unwind, work a bit, and unpack what we have learned all year.

Enjoy the sun, and go figure Berlin was the Hot spot of NH. We are definitely the Honolulu of New Hampshire.

Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment