Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Has it already been a year?

Now that were getting all this information about the upcoming year, I've been thinking about what has been going on in my life and realized after looking at the Reversion Story blog that it's also been a year for me. I don't think I will ever forget the call from the Diocese to write a blog about my journey. I was really surprised and honored to receive the invitation, and those feelings haven't changed a bit.

I have really loved sharing my feelings, thoughts, and prayers with all of you. I hope that over all I haven't disappointed any of you. Everything inside of me has been from the heart. I could use many cliches but I'll share something with you that I recently read in my Scripture readings.......

"Then, too, heed your own heart's counsel;
for what have you that you can depend on more? Sirach 37:13


Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment