Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Further reflections on our last formation weekend!

Two words literally smacked me in the face with what Fr. Dennis said last weekend....
"Shut Up!" Yeah, shut up! I would have to agree wholeheartedly that at times I'm very busy talking to God that I'm not really listening.

Well armed with these great words, I made sure today that I didn't talk to much in my prayers before Mass. I asked the Lord to talk to me and I prayed that He would give me the patience to listen.

Needless to say that today's Mass was very enjoyable!

I had a few minutes to share with you and I will be attending Mass with my parents at the 11 am Mass. They are in their eighties and I treasure every moment with them.

Today take the time to listen!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment