Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's time to gather again!

The candidates are now in full mode of year two in our journey. We all have one class under our belts and tomorrow we will gather again as a family of believers. Terry and I are really looking forward to being in the presence of "our family". I was sharing with Mike and Tom at our last class, that at times it is difficult to understand that we have become so close to each other in such a short period of time. We have a Spirit that is special, we have the greatest gift as St. Paul puts it "LOVE!"

Today I wish to pray for and thank all those who support us in our journey. There are too many to name, but without any of their support,we definitely would be lacking the true colors our lives are becoming.

Today I challenge you all to smell the roses, enjoy the little things, and humbly accept any act of charity that comes your way!

 Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment