Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let us begin....

Last night marked the opening of our Church History class. There was a different feel for this class. Number one I believe that the technical issues are just about all  resolved, Amen! More importantly we began last night with a prayer, which is the way it should always begin. Something was definitely lacking in that last class and to start off with a prayer signaled a very nice change for me and I'm thinking just about everyone else.

Almost as important was the teacher's recognition of the work load we have with this class, and how he wants us to focus our attention on chapters in our books. Then he said something very profound, " I know you are all working out there..." The recognition of our three dimensional lives was really heart warming *(family, work, & ministry).

I really felt that the Spirit was speaking to us last night, sharing our burdens, understanding our challenges, and yet still encouraging us to move forward.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment