Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Great to be here!

Those were the first words I spoke upon entering the retreat center on Saturday morning. I really couldn't contain myself, after all the last time we were all together was back in June at the Candidacy Mass. Honestly, I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling that way. We are a community that is growing closer together with each gathering.

I have so much to unpack on what we went through this weekend, that I will be sharing more of my feelings a little later on this week.

I will share one phrase that captured my spirit and I still can't get this out of my head at all. "The Restless & Dissatisfied leader!" I could ponder on that one for quite some time and still work at it. When Fr. Dennis shared that I was definitely burning up inside of me. I am an emotional man, and this fired me up. I'm already sharing this with members of the Knights and I will be sharing some further ideas with them.

That's it for now, and I think I will be putting together a list of things that captured my spirit this past weekend.

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment