Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

What did you want for Christmas?

I got out this morning around 1:15 am from the Midnight Mass, and I called my daughter that I would be picking them up shortly from a friends house. I then called Terry at home and she said..."how did you know I was home?"  I told her I was hoping you would be home and she then gave me the best Christmas gift ever...."They gave me the day off today!"

So we didn't have to get up early to celebrate Christmas together. My best friend called to wish us all a Merry Christmas and we all gathered for brunch at my folks.

This year I got a great present, the time being in the presence of my loved ones!

Bonjour et Joyeux Noel a tous!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment