Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alleluia, it's getting better all the time!!

Well classes have been over formally for two weeks now and I have really enjoyed this break. I've gotten the chance to spend more time with Terry, to bowl, and enjoy Thanksgiving with family. There's been just one little thing left to do. Just a five page reflection paper. Piece of cake right? Not really, as I'm starting to invest more time in my writing, and  my critic (Terry) told me it's getting better all the time (just like the Beatles song!) Oops! The corny side of me just came out again. 

Anyways, I wrote my paper on the Great Reformation with a twist. My reflection was that I believe that the Church has always been, and will always be in a state of reformation. I was literally moved into writing this paper and best of all I'm very proud of my effort. It's not really about the grade, rather it's about putting myself out there and wanting to improve myself.

Alleluia, it's finally over for this class and it's time to look forward to another formation weekend. I know I haven't posted very much in a while, but with Advent upon us I'm sure I'll make up for it!

I'll finish the night with a little reading for this weekend and look forward to wrapping up some chores tomorrow afternoon.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment