Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Door man: St. Andre Bessette

Door man: St. Andre Bessette





Good evening to all, today we celebrate the first feast day of St. Andre Bessette. I thought it appropriate to share this with all of you today. I have been very fortunate to visit L' Oratoire St. Joseph in Montreal two times thus far and both with my wife. Together we spent time in reflection and awe at what can be accomplished with a little faith. Montreal is not too far away for us in New Hampshire and I highly recommend that if you are ever in Montreal you must go visit. PS plan on being there for some time, it is so peaceful. Don't forget to click on the title "Door man: to get a little information on St. Andre.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis.

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment