Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Taking a walk on the white side!





Saturday morning Terry and I decided to take a trip to North Conway and do some shopping. We brought the dogs along with us to get them out of the house. While we were heading down there I mentioned to Terry that we should stop by Dolly Copp campground and take a walk with the dogs.

We haven't had too much snow yet and the snow has packed up very hard so there wasn't a need for snow shoes. It was so nice to just walk for about an hour just the four of us. It was so quiet and peaceful. I don't really know who enjoyed it most, Terry and I or the dogs?

The day reminded me of a mini retreat, a time to think, share, and be recharged.

Bonsoir mes amis,

Adieu

Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment