Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Three Mike's and a Mitch!

I have been thinking about this day for quite some time. I talked it up with a few people and we had four of us committing to the trip. The four of us got up very early to be on the road by 5 am. Today the diocese celebrated the feast of St. Joseph and invited men from all over the diocese to attend rosary, Mass, and breakfast with our new Bishop Peter. 

It was an event that all I can say is.....I'm looking forward to attending again. The homily from the Bishop was worth the trip itself. To be part of over 300 men celebrating their faith together was spectacular. We then had breakfast together and the Bishop again was just as amazing. I got to touch base base with a few of my brother Candidates and a very dear friend that I miss. 

We made sure to talk to fellow Berliner Fr. Jason and then we spoke briefly with our Bishop. The four of us shared thoughts on who we would be inviting to attend next year with us. 

It was early to rise this morning and it will definitely be a day I won't forget any time soon. 

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment