Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, June 15, 2012

Free Time.....Yeah sure!

Yes I said it! I thought that since school was over and the final retreat done I could catch up on everything, wrong! This week was busier than I thought. I wanted to continue to update all of you of our retreat, but that will have to wait. Sunday was Terry's birthday, Monday was Mom's and she wasn't home. Tuesday I visited Mom, Wednesday I had supper with a very good friend from Australia, last night was knight's of Columbus meeting, and tonight we are going out with friends. Well, I guess I've gotten accustomed to being busy. I plan on updating everything tomorrow/..... I hope!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment